- What are the dimensions of the STAUB cocottes?
- What does cast iron consist of?
- Are the silicon handles from Staub oven-safe?
- What is the meaning of the letters (A, B, C, D etc) and the numbers engraved at specific locations?
- Why Cast Iron?
- Why Staub Enameled Cast Iron?
- Why are Staub products so heavy?
- What sorts of products should I use for cooking?
- What is the purpose of the small elevations in the lid?
- Can I clean my Staub products in the dishwasher?
- How should I clean my Staub products?
- Why do brown specks form on the base of my roasting pan?
- Is the enamel surface scratch-resistant?
- Must Staub products be burned in?
- What are the benefits of black matte enamel over a shiny enamel?
- Do Staub products have non-stick properties?
- What temperature should I cook at?
- At what temperature should I heat my water in a Staub teapot?
- Can Staub products also be used on glass ceramic stovetops?
- Do the handles get hot?
- What guarantees does Staub offer?
- What is the purpose of the three elevations on the edge of the lid?
What is the Staub Warranty?
We have a Lifetime Limited Warranty which is detailed in our Care/Use section of the website. We are committed to providing superior service and products to all of our customers. If you are not happy with your Staub cookware purchase please contact us, so we can rectify the situation.