- Why Cast Iron?
- Why Staub Enameled Cast Iron?
- Why is Staub cookware so heavy?
- What kind of utensils should I use?
- What are the small bumps underneath the lid for?
- Can I put my Staub cookware in the dishwasher?
- How do I clean my Staub cookware?
- Why are there brown stains on the bottom of my pots?
- Will the enamel surface chip?
- Does Staub need to be seasoned?
- What are the benefits of black matte enamel versus the shiny enamel?
- Is Staub non stick?
- What temperature should I cook on?
- What temperature should I use to boil water in my Staub teapot?
- Can Staub be used on ceramic glass tops?
- Do the handles and knobs get hot?
- What is the Staub Warranty?
What is the Staub Warranty?
We have a Lifetime Limited Warranty which is detailed in our Care/Use section of the website. We are committed to providing superior service and products to all of our customers. If you are not happy with your Staub cookware purchase please contact us, so we can rectify the situation.